Utreon does not support open signup, whilst we endeavor to support creators of all sizes we've made the decision to focus entirely on creators with existing or fast-growing communities that plan on making the most of our community features such as our subscription system moving forward.
We founded Utreon to serve creators like you, and the decision to stop serving new entrants and small creators will allow us to focus on better serving video creators with existing communities by custom tailoring features to their needs.
To apply for the creation of a channel and upload videos, please visit the Channel Manager page and follow the beta application instructions. Once your channel has been approved, follow the instructions below to upload a video:
Accessing your channel
- Sign in to your Utreon Account.
- Click on your Channel Manager.
- Click on the appropriate channel to select it. Please note that a Utreon account can have multiple channels.
Uploading a video to your channel
- After selecting your channel, click to open the Content tab.
- Click on the + icon at the top of the video list.
- Click Browse, select the video on your computer and click Upload.
- Fill out the needed fields under the Details, Content Rating and Visibility tabs.
- Publish the video by clicking Save.
Note: To edit a video, simply select it, edit the desired field(s) and click Save.