To login into Utreon you will need to create a Utreon account. A Utreon account allows you to interact with the platform including creating channels, upvoting, commenting, following, subscribing, settings, and more.
Locate the Sign-up Form
For Desktop: Go to utreon.com and click the Sign Up button located at the top right of the page. This action will open the signup form.
For Mobile: Go to utreon.com and click the Account icon located at the top right of the page. This will display a drop-down menu that includes language settings, display modes, login, and sign-up. Click on Sign Up.
Complete the Sign-up Form
Follow these steps to complete the process:
- Enter your Email (this will be used to receive your Passcode)
- Enter a Username (between 1-15 characters length)
- Enter your date of birth
- Click the Create button
Once you've completed the final step you will be able to Login. A welcome email will be sent to your Email address that will include a link to log in and a one-time Passcode. If you are having issues logging in, please see our article: How do I login to my account?
If you are a creator with an existing YouTube channel, toggle the "I am a creator – please import my existing channel" button and enter your YouTube Channel URL. Feel free to include any notes or requests.
- Usernames must contain between 1-15 characters.
- We do not permit usernames that contain hateful, abusive, or threatening terms.
- If a username is found to violate our rules, Utreon will temporarily disable the account and ask the user to change it