To login into Utreon you will need to create a Utreon account. A Utreon account allows you to interact with the platform including creating channels, upvoting, commenting, following, subscribing, settings and more.
Locate the Signup Form
For Desktop: Go to utreon.com and click the Sign Up button located at the top right of the page. This action will open the signup form.
For Mobile: Go to utreon.com and click the Account Icon located at the top right of the page. This will display a drop-down menu that includes language settings, display modes, login, and sign up. Click on Sign Up.
Complete the Signup Form
- Follow these steps to complete the process:
- Enter your Email (this will be used to send your Passcode)
- Enter a Username (between 1-15 characters length)
- Enter your date of birth Click the Create button
Once you've completed the final step you will be able to Login. An email will be sent to your Email with our welcome email that will include a link to login. Your one-time Passcode will be sent to your email address. If you are having issues logging in, please see our article: How do I login to my account?
- Usernames must contain between 1-15 characters.
- We do not permit usernames that contain hateful, abusive, or threatening terms.
- If a username is found to violate our rules, Utreon will temporarily disable the account and ask the user to change it