We strongly recommend that creators upload a custom thumbnail for each video. Although Utreon will auto-generate a thumbnail by default, uploading a thumbnail adds greater value to your video and increases the likelihood of generating traffic. A good thumbnail should entice the viewer to watch the video.
Uploading a thumbnail
- Select your channel in your Channel Manager.
- Click on the Content tab.
- Click the black thumbnail square.
- Click Set and select your image.
- Select the image and hit Done.
The optimal aspect ratio for a thumbnail is 16:9.
Changing a thumbnail
If you would like to change the thumbnail you previously selected, simply click the X in the top right corner of the thumbnail uploader then hit Set.